Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twitter

I know it's easy to say you hate twitter without even trying it out, but I really think there are some practical applications. I can definitely see the point of view when people say..."Why do we need to know exactly what you are doing every 10 seconds?" Try thinking about it this way. I like to read a bunch of different websites for news etc. Now most of those outlets are using twitter to post headlines with a link to the article. It has never been easier for me to sift through all of the articles I don't want to read and get the full details on things that I do find relevant to me. I won't lie, I am addicted to seeing updates from some random people... BUT it is easy for me to make a business case to use it, and that is all that matters. I am all about simplicity, and if I can aggregate almost everything I want to read into one place, and be able to mow through it quickly. Why wouldn't I make my life easier?

Oh yeah, I might even use it to keep people that care up to date with birth info :)

1 comment:

  1. Lets get some of the shower pics up before that little guy arrives
    xo Cheryl

    ReplyDelete